The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.xookey.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Xookey shall refer to Xookey Technologies Pvt. Ltd. The term Site refers to www.xookey.com owned and monitored by Xookey Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. Xookey may monitor and prohibit access of certain IP addresses to the Site.
3. All content present on this site is the property of Xookey. The content, images, graphics and designs used on this site belong to Xookey. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Xookey. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
4. Xookey Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Xookey Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
5. Xookey shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data those results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
6. Xookey may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Xookey reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site.
7. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Xookey. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Xookey reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience. 8. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Xookey is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites.